Sunday 30 November 2014

It's That Time Again...

Sunday 30th November '14

Evening Lovelies! It's been a couple of days since my last post but to be honest now a great deal has happened!

So today is Sunday and we spent the day at the library whilst Freya finished off her essay for university and I applied for some jobs, we're at home now all snuggled up and going to get some dinner in a bit. Let's see, yesterday was Saturday and we had a pretty lazy morning before Freya's choir concert last night! She was wonderful, it was a lovely evening out and I love watching her sing! On Friday we had a pretty busy day to be honest, we had an early start and did a bit of food shopping, then went to the cinema to see the new film "Horrible Bosses 2" we went on the opening day but because we went at like 11:30am it was dead, there were about 2 other people in the cinema! It was so lovely and quiet!

We then had a wander around Westwood Cross, which is like a little shopping place just outside Canterbury where the huge Vue Cinema is! Finished off a bit of Christmas shopping whilst we we're there and then headed home for a shower and relax just before Freya's friends from her Stepps group arrived.
We hosted a little game night with them, it was lovely! It was the first time that I had properly met them! You mostly likely know about Freay's blog about her Stepps Support Group for BPD but if not here is a like to her blog, it is wonderful, informative, funny, serious and just so helpful so check it out! Whether you aren't sure about what's what, are a sufferer yourself or someone who is wanting to help others, it's worth a visit! - http://somewheresouthofcrazy.blogspot.co.uk


Not too much has happened really. But hey, it's December tomorrow which means it's nearly Christmas and that's cool. I like winter, I love being bundled up in so many layers, or sweaters, hats and scarves and coming home and snuggling up in bed with a hot water bottle and loads of teddies it's just wonderful. But I do especially love beanies, I mean I do wear them constantly but it's just that bit more justified when it's chillier! It does make it harder to do things, the weather I mean, not the hats. Like, in winter part of me wants to go out and explore and wrap up and drink hot chocolate outdoors and yeah, but the other half just wants to stay indoors and curl up with Netflix an yummy food. I'm finding the balance, just after I finish watching Family Guy.


I mean and another thing too it's hard being a grown up. I know I'm 19 and whatnot but this photo I found really does show how my mind works. I'm guessing that I'm not the only one! But hey ho, I'm still young right!

I'm sorry that todays post has been pretty all over the place and stuff, but I guess that's how my mind is feeling at the moment, just a bit messy and blurgh, feeling a bit sick and headachey too, so let's hope this goes soon!

Not too much planned for this coming week, need to get writing out Christmas cards and job hunting, but I'm sure I'll let you know how it all goes, not that anyone proabaly reads this to care that much but yeah (I seriously need to stop saying 'but yeah').

Sorry again, but I'll speak to you soon, right after Bird of the Day! Oh and Imma make braised steak for dinner!




Todays choice is...
The Long Tailed Tit! Look at this cutie!
The long-tailed tit is easily recognisable with its distinctive colouring, a tail that is bigger than its body, and undulating flight. Gregarious and noisy residents, long-tailed tits are most usually noticed in small, excitable flocks of about 20 birds. Like most tits, they rove the woods and hedgerows, but are also seen on heaths and commons with suitable bushes. They like to eat insects and occasionally seeds in autumn and winter and they have 340,000 breeding territories in the UK, you can spot them here all year round!

Alright Kiddos, 
Speak soon!
:) x





No comments:

Post a Comment