Friday 24 October 2014

Chatting with Ed Sheeran

Friday 24th October '14

<--Hello, it's the missus writing!
Hannah has worked until 9 today, though she did get a lie in at least, but she has whizzed  through the door and got changed and now we've ordered a Chinese and she's off for a shower! Oooh, and I have a glass of wine, which is most important for a friday night. I'm not sure what to write here to be honest...I have my own blog, over at somewheresouthofcrazy.blogspot.com, so you can go see me write more frequently there! I have spent my day doing very mundane things, watching too much t.v and trying not to have a nap (as I know I will then not manage to fall asleep tonight!) Tomorrow we are off to Brighton for a night, as I am originally from there and my mum lives there, and it will probably just consist of too much shopping, enjoying my memory foam mattress which I miss hugely, and cuddling my cats, not that any of that is a bad thing! It might be nice to get away for a night, sometimes things can get overwhelming in the same environment, especially when a storm has passed...

I have known Hannah for a year and three months. For 14 of those months, we have been together, and for 8 months of those we have been engaged! I know I will spend my life with this lady, because of all of the little things you notice over time. That she squeals whenever she sees me naked! That she meows all the way up the stairs when she comes home. The way she snores, and the way she laughs when she's done something naughty, and the way she can hold her drink. Little things, they add up when you're in a long term relationship. I don't care much about big gestures of romance, I care about the small ones- when she gets me a card for no reason, or makes me dinner, or tidies the room for when I come home. In nine or so months we will be moving into a place of our own, just us two and a menagerie of animals! I cannot wait, it's going to go so slowly until we reach that point, it always does when you're waiting for something exciting. We get married in a year and ten months! So much exciting stuff. We have an amazing future planned! 
Madam is out of the shower now, smelling fantastic...I will hand you over to her!

So, back over to me now! Hope you're all good, and thank you so so much to Freya for helping me to add some to my blogpost today, today has been so long and busy that I haven't had time to write a whole lot and I am sorry for that! But hey, today has been pretty good, I worked and 12pm through 9pm shift, tiring yes but at least I'm done now, and I have the weekend off! 

I've been performing really well at work today and have done the best in Canterbury! Oh and no biggie but I spoke to Ed Sheeran today and he was awesome! 

Today is join to be quick from me but don't forget that I'm off this weekend so will be alot more fun and interesting!


Todays bird of the day is going to be the Little Owl. I call the missus my Little Owl, because I mean, look how cute! This small owl was introduced to the UK in the 19th century. It can be seen in the daylight, usually perching on a tree branch, telegraph pole or rock. It will bob its head up and down when alarmed. In flight it has long, rounded wings, rapid wingbeats and flies with a slight undulation.
Breeding Bird Survey data suggest that Little owl numbers are declining, with the UK population estimated to be down by 24 per cent between 1995 and 2008.

So that's all from me and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

Speak to you tomorrow! 





No comments:

Post a Comment