Friday 17 October 2014

I've got to start somewhere...

Friday 17th October '14. First Blog Post.

Hey There!
Welcome to my blog - Just My Daily Nonsense.
So this is nerve racking... But everyones got to start somewhere eh! So here it goes -
Oh and as you can see I tend to favour the left side of my face...




















My name is Hannah, I'm currently 18 years old (soon to be 19 on November 8th! *hint hint*) I have a not so discrete obsession with birds and I'm a Northerner living in the South (of England that is)! I'm looking to start a new project and just really keep myself occupied and see how things pan out... So wish me luck eh! Oh and my hair is pink at the moment!

This blog is really just going to consist of what I get up to on a daily basis - my views, experiences, thoughts, work, what I had for lunch, how great my evening snuggles were and probably most of all living with the fact that at the moment I have such an urge to clean and my goodness it's draining! Believe me I love cleaning but sometimes I need my head to relax and realise that the dishwasher is empty and clean so there's no need to check or go back and do it again for that matter. But enough about that for now. I want you to actually come back and read this blog - not be weirded out or anything... Maybe too late.


But Hey Ho, Let me tell you about the wonderful few days that me and my fiancee have had in Durdle Door, Dorset. Freya and I currently live in Canterbury and whilst I had some time off work and University for her wasn't too busy we booked 4 nights away to stay in a beautiful little wooden pod on a breath-taking campsite about 3 hours away from us. The little pod was just the perfect size, we had so many blankets and duvets bundled up to make sure we kept warm - the cutest little porch on which many a tin of beans, or if we were feeling adventurous, spaghetti hoops were cooked. Anyways we spent our days there just reconnecting with nature, going to sleep and waking up as the sun does, distancing ourselves from technology and any unecessary stress. We went for plenty of walks and sipped on hot chocolate as we did, we visited animal shelters and sealilfe parks and many a nature reserve. We drove out to Weymouth SeaLife Centre, Blue Pool Nature Reserve, also went to see Gone Girl and Annabelle in a little local Cinema.


What I'd give to be back there now - even though it rained for a solid 48 hours during our visit, that doesn't matter, we felt calm and at peace, even though I made Freya help me clean the car after the rain, I even felt less inclined to then clean. It was in a way lovely to come back home to a memory foam mattress and warmth, but saddening I guess to then leave the calm that we had created behind. So coming back to city traffic and well, just general busyness was a pretty big shock. But I suppose we need to get away and experience different senses of life to appreciate what we have or even what we could eventually have.
Anyways back to work and back to reality tomorrow and I need to get back into a routine,  with work, gym, fun? It's harder than you were ever taught, how to juggle a balanced and worthy lifestyle, such as never learning "actual world skills" in schools etc.. - about that - I could probably do with actually getting into more of a routine, now I'm going off on a tangent but long story short - how do I structure my life enough so that I actually get things done but then on the other hand not be too regimented, let's hope I figure that out sooner rather than later...

But back to reality now I guess - I'm sat in bed waiting to watch Family Guy and trying to stop myself from going to wipe down the kitchen and the bathroom again (but hey - we bought some "Christmas Winter Spiced" anti-bacterial wipes today, I don't think that's helped the matter as they smell SO good!) so this is Good Night from me!

I know this must be a terrible first blog post - but please do come back, I do plan on becoming more interesting!

Stay safe and have a great day!



Oh and just before I go - Like I said earlier I'm obsessed with birds so at the end of every post I'm going to post a little photo and description of a bird - feel free to scroll past, but I just want to pass on a passion that I have and hope that others maybe smile at it.

This is a Blue Tit - They're only about 12cm in size and are widely distruibuted around the UK, Europe, Moscow and even North Africa. They're amongst the commonest of tits (hehe, shush) and can live upto 15 years! They are distinguished by a bright blue head (crown) with white cheeks and a yellow underbelly and can often be seen on garden feeders snacking on nuts, seeds, fruit and insects.

'Til next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment