Tuesday 21 October 2014

Reasons to smile + eating naked

Tuesday 21st October '14

6:30am and my alarm went off, well that's a lovely way to start the day, I sleepily got myself ready for work and dragged myself out to the car. Oh and it's so beautiful that early in the morning! The cold now that the autumn is coming! The smell of the cold crisp air, and most of all the quietness. It's so cosy to stay in bed on those days but do try and see the outside world early in the morning - it's incredible.

Work has been okay today, I've had hot chocolate and jaffa cakes left on my desk for me, also some polishing spray! My lovely manager knows me too well, I feel so welcome there and I never actually thought that work could be that awesome!

I've been thinking a lot today about publications I've seen about mental health and people wanting to take their own lives and it just makes my heart sink, I'm not going to try and lecture anyone or tell you that you have to stay, I'm going to list so many reasons that I've found and written that will most likely make you happy and some little reasons to stick around, comment anymore that you'd add!

Here it goes - 
  1. The way rain makes the world smell
  2. Making someone smile
  3. Going to concerts
  4. Being able to say ‘I did it’
  5. Being able to say ‘I won’
  6. Proving all the people who said that you can’t wrong.
  7. To eat new foods.
  8. Progress
  9. The way you feel when you finally get to bed after a long day
  10. Soft blankets
  11. Pets
  12. Speaking to people you love
  13. Family
  14. Warm showers
  15. Yummy food
  16. Nice hugs
  17. Baby animals
  18. Laughing until you cry
  19. Meeting Internet friends in real life
  20. The way the sky looks before it rains
  21. Hugging your favourite stuffed animal
  22. Feeling the sun on your face
  23. Visiting new places
  24. Cheesy pick up lines
  25. New flowers blooming in the spring
  26. To find something to believe in
  27. New music from your favourite bands
  28. The smell and taste of fresh baked cookies
  29. Hot tea on a cold day
  30. getting a new piercing or tattoo
  31. Snuggling with someone you love
  32. Having someone say, “Because of you, I didn't give up..” 
  33. Being able to say “I told you I could do it”
  34. Friends you haven’t met yet
  35. Eating ice cream from the tub
  36. Because you’re strong enough to pull through
  37. Travelling
  38. Today will soon be a memory
  39. Bath bombs
  40. The smell of old books
  41. Tomorrow may be forgotten
  42. Waking up early to realise you can sleep in that day
  43. Finishing school
  44. Being able to be one of those people others look up to
  45. Getting the good kind of butterflies in your stomach
  46. Forgiveness
  47. Movie marathons
  48. Books yet to be read
  49. Watching raindrops chase each other down windows
  50. Gardening
  51. Building snowmen
  52. Surfing
  53. Learning a new skill you’ve always wanted to have
  54. Big comfy sweaters
  55. Awesome new video games
  56. New technology
  57. Creating art
  58. Perfecting your eye liner
  59. Doodling
  60. Being surrounded my people who love you
  61. Drawing eyes that match
  62. Water fights
  63. Disney movies
  64. Random acts of kindness
  65. Sleep overs
  66. Looking through old photo albums
  67. Crunching Autumn Leaves
  68. Not wearing pants
  69. Lying naked beside someone
  70. Death will wait
  71. Shooting stars
  72. Puzzles
  73. Learning to play a new instrument
  74. Listing situations you didn’t need that thing they’re making you learn in maths
  75. Writing poetry
  76. Visiting libraries and reading in the quiet spaces 
  77. Fluffy slippers
  78. Horse riding
  79. Books you can’t put down
  80. Learning to cook your favourite meal
  81. Orgasms
  82. Water colour paints
  83. The smell of your favourite plants
  84. Tattoos you want to get
  85. All the books you haven’t read
  86. Freshly cleaned bed sheets
  87. Singing Disney songs
  88. Drawing on steamed up windows
  89. Puppies
  90. Songs that make you happy
  91. Cuddles with cats
  92. Making other people smile
  93. The cute noises that babies make
  94. The look on your animals face when you come home for the day
  95. Giving a little kid a present that they wanted
  96. The autumn air
  97. Kissing
  98. Warm baths
  99. Movies you used to watch as a kid
  100. Talking in funny accents
  101. Small victories
  102. Finishing a long assignment
  103. Long walks in the summer
  104. Sunsets
  105. Sunrises
  106. The sea
  107. Getting to say ‘I do'
  108. Getting to watch the new series of your favourite TV show or getting to a sequel to your favourite movie
  109. Listening to your favourite music
  110. Daydreaming about a world you would love to live in
  111. Jumping into cold water on a hot day
  112. Taking a hot shower after playing in the snow.
  113. Snow ball fights
  114. Hot chocolate on cold days (or tea or coffee, which ever you like best)
  115. Bands and artists you love but haven’t seen yet
  116. The day you can get out of that town and away from these people
  117. Making little kids (or other people) smile
  118. Oceans you haven’t swam in
  119. Adventures you haven’t gone on
  120. Roasting marshmallows and setting them on fire
  121. Warm blankets fresh from the dryer
  122. Playing in the rain
  123. Every new year when you feel like you have a new start
  124. Every morning you wake up in a good mood
  125. Every day you laugh at something small
  126. Someone that makes you laugh
  127. Anything
Anything that you feel makes you happy should be a reason to live, it's incredibly hard but you can do this!


So if you're having a crappy day please don't give up. I've not got many ideas to write about tonight and I'm sorry if this is boring! But even if you don't have the energy thats okay, it's okay disappear and come back to things later, you're existing and that's hard!

Sorry that I haven't had much to talk about to due to work, oh a bought a new shirt though! 

It's late now and I'm up early again tomorrow so wish me luck, I've been busy running errands this evening so hopefully tomorrow will also be a bit more interesting.

I wrote a little poem for the missus and I quite like it so, here it is if you wanna have a little look!

You don’t say “I love you” like any one else can. 
You say it in a way that grasps my heart. 
The soothing words lace my ears. 
It takes away any worry instantly. 
Would it be too much to say those words mean everything to me. 
If that was all you ever said, I would have no troubles at all. 
I’m overcome with warmth. 
A feeling that never leaves. 
Even in the darkest nights. 
Those words trace my mind and then everything starts to settle again. 
I love you.
You’re all I ever need.



Bird of the day time folks - Today's is going to be the Puffin! Look how cute (yeah, I do say every bird is cute, but they are!). They are renowned for being the face of Puffin Books and re the clowns of the bird world! They are actually an amber rated bird on the endangered list. Puffins eat mainly fish especially sandeels, and can be found mainly between March and April right up to the North of England, including Northumberland and Shetland and many small isles off the cost of Scotland! They're the sweetest and I just want to cuddle one!
Have a great tomorrow lovelies and catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment